About My Chile Blog

I started this blog for my International Communication class at Flagler College. The posts consist of an array of different things about Chile, like pictures, facts, culture, customs, communication and even a YouTube video from an interview I had with Chile immigrant, Rodrigo Rojas.







Friday, April 9, 2010

What a beautiful day at the beach!

I went to the beach today because the weather was perfect! While I was out having fun in the sun and enjoying the wonderful warm and sunny weather, I started to think about what the weather was like in Chile. So I investigated the seasons in Chile and this is what I discovered, the seasons are the exact opposite of ours here in the states. That is because Chile is in the southern hemisphere and the United States is in the Northern Hemisphere. What does this mean? It means that when our summer is starting their winter is starting, and vice-versa for all the seasons. Interesting huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment